Happy World Vegan Day...
Every year on 1st November, vegans around the world celebrate and champion for their vegan lifestyle.
According to many acclaimed vegans, the lifestyle is beneficial for the health of humans, not to mention that it fosters environmental protection as well as the lives of animals.
Whether for health benefits, cost or animal welfare concerns people opt for vegan food for personal reasons.
Celebrating this decision offers a chance to dismiss any lingering myths around vegan food and its limitations. Instead it is a great opportunity to reach out to people across all ages and all communities and show them how easy to make and how vibrant veggie and vegan food can be.
5 science-based health benefits include...
- An increasing number of people are turning to plant-based diets in the hope of shedding excess weight.
- It appears to lower blood sugar levels and improve kidney function.
- Certain aspects of the vegan diet may offer protection against prostate, breast and colon cancers.
- Vegan diets may reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- It’s linked to a lower risk of heart disease.