Eat More Of This To Build More Muscle...
Whether you are prepping for a competition or exhibition or simply following a muscle-building diet plan, building muscle requires an increase in calories.
To gain weight you must eat more calories than you burn each day but not so much that you’ll add fat along with it.
You can increase your muscle building power by adding some or all of these 5 nutritious foods to your diet...
* Beef is important for building lean muscle due to its protein content, cholesterol, zinc, B vitamins and iron content
* Brown rice is a slow digesting whole-grain that provides longer lasting energy throughout the day and also during workouts
* Oranges are a good fruit that can actually help to boost muscle growth, strength and endurance. They are best eaten before workouts
* Spinach is a good source of glutamine, the amino acid that is important for lean muscle growth
* Organic milk contains both whey and casein and is rich in the amino acid glutamine. Organic milk has about 70% more omega-3 fatty acids than conventional milk.